February Mood: Blush & The Sea

Monday 12 February 2018
February Mood: Blush & The Sea
Photos from Pinterest.

     This February, I've felt the focus of my blog totally shifting. While before I was strictly interested in writing about fashion and blogging, I've been really inspired by simple living blogs lately. After a season of buying more and more stuff, it's such a breath of fresh air to step back and say "Okay, so what do I not need?".


February Mood: Blush & The Sea

February Mood: Blush & The Sea

February Mood: Blush & The Sea
Gray Benko's home. Photo from Pinterest.

The words on my mind today are "simple" and "calm". Can you see them reflected in my mood board this month? Gauzy white blouses, soft blue ocean, country greenery, and of course, light coral shades make up this month's color scheme.

I've also really been drawn to a more streamlined, simple aesthetic lately. Who else is loving these natural Spring vibes?

For more of my recent inspiration, follow along with me on Pinterest!

No comments

Post a Comment