Valley Girl

Monday 26 August 2019
Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

     Happy Monday, everyone! Hope your weekend was super restful and you're ready to take on the week ahead! I'm kicking off the week by sharing my first outfit look in quite a while.

These photos were taken by my wonderful boyfriend on his IPhone during a recent shopping trip, so please excuse the quality. I just had to share them because this is one of my current favorite outfits - my go-to look for when I want to actually dress up. I bought this ribbed body-con dress from Free People. It isn't something I would usually choose for myself but I actually love the way it looks on me; from afar, I actually have curves! I paired it with my favorite Matt & Nat Handbag and the best of all trends this summer, the humble hair barrette. This one is a tortoise shell slider barrette from Skinnydip, a brand I haven't found an opportunity to talk about yet, but I love them.


Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My
Resting from all that posing. Can we go to the movies now?

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Valley Girl Outfit Post | Jackie O My

Dress - Free People./ Jacket - Garage Clothing./ Purse - Matt & Nat./

Shop this look:


What are your plans this week?

5 comments

  1. I love this outfit!!! It gives off lots of summer feels.<3

    ADI IN PINKINSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Kinderjassen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. Kinderjassen

    ReplyDelete