June Mood board | Simplicity

Wednesday 5 June 2019
June Mood board | Simplicity
Sources: Pinterest.
     As I mentioned in my last Innika Choo post, late spring & early summer is when I start to feel a need to reinvent my style and pare down my wardrobe. I feel a need for simplicity in my clothing, of freshness. This mood board reflects my favorite bits of the season: salty ocean air, billowy fabrics to keep cool, fresh flowers, and longer days to spend reading. I hope this airy white-sea inspired mood board helps you capture a bit of spring and summer, and inspires your wardrobe too.


June Mood board | Simplicity | Jackie O My

June Mood board | Simplicity | Jackie O My

June Mood board | Simplicity | Jackie O My
Sources: Pinterest.
What's your biggest source of spring style inspiration?

4 comments

  1. June is one of my most favorite months because it is like the calm before the storm (of extreme summer heat!) These are the times where I go out and do as much as possible.

    ADRI IN PINKINSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I feel exactly the same, Adri! I like this in between time because there's still some rainy days occasionally, and I love them :) x

      Delete
  2. These are such pretty picks! Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons, so I'm mood boarding lots of picnics and pastels myself <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see! Are they on your site?

      - Jackie

      Delete