5 Things I Love: 18/11/17

Saturday 18 November 2017
DIY-Hat-Rack
Photo from A Pair & A Spare.

     Hope everyone had a fantastic week! I know you must be tired of hearing me say mine was hectic, BUT I did  just manage to get this 5 Things I Love post out on time. So hooray for small victories! This week, I've rounded up another item from Free People's gift shop (which is altogether gorgeous if you ask me) and a particularly stylish decor DIY. Read on below!

5 Things I Love:


1. Berets have to be the most stylish hat ever, and I adore this soft pink Du Jour Beret from Free People.

2. Another classic this week. Debussy's Claire De Lune is one of my favorite songs, and perfect for snowy Winter nights.

3. I was lucky enough to score an advanced reader copy of Colin Meloy's new book, The Whiz Mob and the Grenadine Kid. I'll be sure to let you know what I think!

4. Wouldn't this super chic hat rack tutorial from A Pair & A Spare make a perfect place to hang your new beret?

5. We've gotten so much snow this year, and I am so happy!


Photo from Free People.

That's it for what I'm currently loving; what are your favorite things this week?

4 comments

  1. Debussy is one of my fav too ;)
    Happy Sunday! :D
    Olivia <3
    www.oliviaponcelet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so pretty and relaxing. Have a great week, Olivia! <3

      Delete
  2. I love berets so much they are so chic!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Laura! I only just remembered Berets existed since watching the old Madeline cartoon last month, and since then I've been obsessed <3
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete