Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Monday 15 April 2019
Featured Artist: Janice Sung | Jackie O My

It's been a while since I shared my last featured artist, but I came across Janice Sung's incredible artwork and knew it was time to talk art again.

A fellow Canadian based in Toronto, Janice is a well-established designer and illustrator who's worked closely with magazines and luxury brands. It's not hard to see Janice's work is often inspired by fashion and beauty, but it's interesting how she also incorporates natural elements and just a dash of minimalistic shapes to give her art a colorful punch. A bit from her biography:
[Janice] enjoys incorporating organic forms like foliage with inorganic geometric forms like abstract shapes to create an interesting visual contrast, creating an overall feel of sultriness and sophistication. 
I've never seen illustration quite like Janice's before, and I'm happy to say she's become one of my favorite illustrators. I just love how fresh, modern and colorful her work is.

One more quick fact: She loves mangoes and Taiwanese fried chicken. Yum! Scroll down to see her work.


Featured Artist: Janice Sung | Jackie O My

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung

Featured Artist: Janice Sung
Art by Janice Sung.
Check out more of Janice Sung's art on her Instagram.

No comments

Post a Comment