5 Things I Love: 10/15/18

Monday 15 October 2018
Floral Jelly Lip Balms
Photo from DOLLSKILL.

     I'm back with another Five Things post, but before I dive right in, I want to start with a quick update. I've been changing the blog so much lately, and honestly I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm just sort of rolling with whatever feels right, so I apologize if the content and posting schedule aren't consistent right now.

I've also been completely redesigning my Pinterest and Instagram feeds. It's been so much work but it feels so nice to have a style refresh. If you want to check those out, I'd be so happy to hear from you there! All that being said, let me show you five cool things I found this week.


5 Things I Love:


1. I've been seeing these pretty Flower Lip Balms everywhere, and I'm dying to try them myself. I haven't taken the plunge yet (the thought that they may not live up to the hype gives me pause). If you've tried Winky Lux, let me know what you thought below! This Match Tea Balm looks yummy too!

2. I really love Honestly WTF's tutorial for Pearl Studded Boots - absolutely perfect for the changing weather.

3. SkinnyDip London (one of the most unapologetically fun places to shop ever) has announced a collaboration with Disney will be hitting their online shop later this week, so mark your calendars. In case you didn't know, I am a huge Disney fan, and I am so excited.

4. Wish Wish Wish posted a stunning mini guide to Porto earlier this week, and her photos are breathtaking. If you love travel, it's definitely worth a read.

5. I've loved cherubs since even before I saw them grace the cover of The Cure's Japanese Whispers album. If you love them too, UO made this lovely cherub edit on their UK blog.


5 Things I Love: 10/15/18 | Jackie O My

5 Things I Love: 10/15/18 | Jackie O My
Photos from UO Blog UK.

What are your fave things this week?

2 comments

  1. That cherub tee is amazing :') x

    twinklexthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? I so want to buy it.
      Thanks Macey! xx

      Delete