Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World

Wednesday 10 October 2018
Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World | Jackie O My

     Last week, I shared a dreamy Lazy Oaf lookbook inspired by Japanese street style. However, I couldn't resist sharing this one as well, so allow me to introduce you to Lost In A Wold, a decidedly floral campaign from summer '18.

Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World | Jackie O My

Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World | Jackie O My

This capsule collection from Lazy Oaf is a collaboration between the brand and
beauties Frances and  Florence (whom you should totally visit on Instagram). The girls are captured beautifully by photographer Katie Silvester.

My favorite item is definitely the pastel cardigan, which is unfortunately sold out. A great alternative is the Pastel Rainbow Jumper.

Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World | Jackie O My

Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World | Jackie O My

Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World | Jackie O My

Lazy Oaf: Lost In A World | Jackie O My
Photos from Lazy Oaf.

What do you think of this collection?

No comments

Post a Comment