5 Things I Love: 18/07/18

Wednesday 18 July 2018
5 Things I Love: 18/07/18 | Jackie O My
Photo from The Badlands.
     We're midway through Summer, and I am feeling the heat. Good thing I have five cool links for you to get you through Wednesday.

At the beginning of this season, I couldn't get enough of warm color palettes, but this week I'm really loving cooler blush and purple tones, and more romantic styles. My picks this week reflect that, featuring rose clay beauty treatments and one seriously feminine lookbook. Check them out below!


5 Things I love


1. A Fabulous Fete created the most amazing Rosé ice cream bar for national ice cream day! Isn't it gorgeous? I've been craving sorbet ever since I saw this post, but luckily it comes with instructions to recreate the party.

2. I got to try a sample of the Origins Original Skin Rose Clay Mask with my last Sephora order, and it made my skin so soft and dewy! I'll definitely be picking this product up.

3. I've been pretty negative about my appearance lately - and totally giving in to my insecurities. So right now I'm trying to combat these feelings with some body confidence, which I'm reading about in this article on Breakfast With Audrey. Any tips for confidence and self love? I'd love to hear them below!

4. Kate La Vie has such incredible style. I love her new living room update - so understated and chic.

5. I'm totally feeling the romantic vibes in this editorial by The Badlands Journal.


That's it for my favorite things! What are your faves this week?

No comments

Post a Comment