The Spring 2018 Swim Edit: 7 Fun Swimsuits This Season

Monday 7 May 2018
Blue Aerie one piece swimsuit
Photo from Aerie.

     It's been forever since I've done a shopping editorial. Sadly, my past swimsuit edits were deleted during my site redesign. Naturally, I couldn't resist writing a new one when I saw all these colorful swimsuits!

I absolutely adore one-piece swimsuits. They're such an awesome throwback to the 80's and 90's. They remind me of being young and Summer camp. The bold colors on these suits perfectly capture my mood lately. I've been in a bit of a rut for the past few months, both emotionally and style-wise; now I'm ready for good vibes, and these tropical vibes feel like a breath of fresh air!

The only things lacking in swimwear catalogs this season are the slogan one-pieces we saw an abundance of last year. We need more sassy suits! If you know of any awesome ones, let me know in the comments!

I also wanted to talk a bit about the cover photo I chose for this article. The photo is from Aerie, one of my all-time favorite brands (seriously, their intimates are the only ones I will buy, they are that comfortable). They started a body-positivity movement, leaving their models' photos untouched and choosing girls of all body types and skin tones to show their clothing off. I personally love that, so I wanted to let you know just in case you haven't heard of them before. You can check out hashtag #aeriereal on Instagram to see real girls wearing the clothes before you buy.

Now onto the swimsuits!

The Spring 2018 Swim Edit: 7 Fun Swimsuits This Season | Jackie O My

2. Farrah One-Piece Swimsuit - Free People.
3. Summer One-Piece - Free People.
4. Billabong Flora Beat Bandeau - Urban Outfitters.
5. Emma One-Piece Swimsuit - Free People.
6. Olympia One-Piece Swimsuit - Free People.
7. Strapless Lightly Lined Bikini - Aerie.


Shop Swimwear:




What do you think of this editorial? Which swimsuit is your favorite?

This post is not sponsored. See my FAQ for affiliate info!

4 comments

  1. Ooooh! There are so many that I love. I have recently been getting back into one-pieces and am living for some of your recommendations here. My favorites include the swimsuits from Mara Hoffman, Billabong, and Aerie!

    www.beingisabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks so much, Isabella! So glad you like them xx

      Delete
  2. Your swimsuit picks are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete