The Spring 2018 Dress Edit: 7 Dresses I Love

Monday 28 May 2018
The Spring 2018 Dress Edit | Jackie O My
Photo from Faithfull The Brand.
     Summer is finally almost here, and although I'm more of a cool-weather girl, I'm definitely excited for all the amazing warm weather style trends I've spotted this season.

To some of you, this post might seem a little familiar. I wrote an editorial on dresses in the beginning of spring, but as I mentioned in my 2018 Swimsuit Edit, my editorial posts were lost during my site redesign. However, I couldn't let these pretty frocks go unaddressed (get it?), so I'm re-releasing this post after adding some new gems I found.

Designers have been killing it with dress trends this year. Three in particular have captured my attention: wrap dresses with ruffled skirts, button-front minis, and flowy midis with knotted fronts. No one does unique cuts like Faithfull The Brand; they designed several of the dresses in this post. Fun prints are another thing I'm loving. Lemons, florals, and gingham, oh my!

The Spring 2018 Dress Edit | Jackie O My

The Spring 2018 Dress Edit | Jackie O My

The Spring 2018 Dress Edit | Jackie O My
Photo from UO.

1. Jardin Print Ocean Dip Dress - Faithfull The Brand.
2. Antoinette Lace Trim Dress - Urban Outfitters.
3. Dream Girl Mini Dress - Free People.
4. Limonada Mini Dress - For Love & Lemons.
5. Kivotos Print Vinci Dress - Faithfull The Brand.
6. Blue Floral Rivera Midi Dress - Faithfull The Brand.


Shop Dresses:


Which of these dresses is your favourite?

No comments

Post a Comment