5 Things I Love: 07/11/17

Tuesday 7 November 2017
Friday Favorites: 07/11/17
Photos from Free People and A Pair & A Spare.

     Anyone else already transitioning into Winter prep? Life has been so hectic lately that I was late on the deadline for this post, so this is technically a Saturday Favorites. Oh well, Ces't la vie!

I had a hard time deciding which items to feature on this list. It seems the most adorable collections come out just before Winter. Luckily, I'm working on a few shopping guides and wish lists to be published this month so I won't have to pare down my favorites! Enjoy this taste of cute things to come.

5 Things I Love:


1. Fit for a princess! The Vegan Party Flats from Free People are absolutely the only party shoes you are going to need this season.

2. It's lovely and so relaxing to watch snow fall while listening to Chopin's Nocturnes, Op. 9: No. 2. Give it a try!

3. At the moment I'm reading The Wolf Wilder, and so far it's delightfully dark and funny. Totally recommended.

4. A Pair & A Spare has the easiest leather-wrapped vase tutorial ever to take your shelfie game up a notch.

5. Getting into the Holiday spirit, and love planning surprises for my loved ones. Anyone else already made their lists and checked them twice?

What are your favorite things this week?

4 comments

  1. Ohhh I love the velvet shoes, so pretty!
    Happy Sunday! :)
    Olivia <3
    www.oliviaponcelet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so pretty!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the shoes. Princess shoes are the best shoes :P

      xx

      Delete