5 Things I Love: 07/26/19

Friday 26 July 2019
5 Things I Love: 07/26/19 | Jackie O My
Photos: Smith & James.
     It's Friday again and boy, do I have a lot to vent to you guys about. I'm going to be saving it for a video next week, but let's just say every bit of me is drained. Good thing I had all these lively photos for inspiration this week to keep me keepin' on. May they bring the same liveliness to your weekend.


5 Things I Love: 07/26/19 | Jackie O My

5 things I love:


1. I found this gorgeous Vogue-inspired wedding shoot on Smith + James Events. It's called Prismatic, and I couldn't think of a more fitting name. I am living for all this holographic pink and lavender.

2. I really enjoyed this piece by Haley Nahman of Man Repeller titled After 28 Years, I Still Don't Know What I Look Like. The personal chronicles of her struggle with finding a physical identity to accompany her inner feelings, well, made me feel. Definitely worth a read.

3. I am now convinced that Kate La Vie has the most stylish nightstand in existence. Now, she will help you find the perfect art for your bedroom. Such a doll!


5 Things I Love: 07/26/19 | Jackie O My
Photo: SFGirlByBay.

4. Have you seen SFGirlByBay's lovely review of the book Sous Les Toits Du Paris (in English: Maison: Parisian Chic At Home)? It's so gorgeous. Personally, I'm about to start reading The Goop Beauty Bible, with foreword by Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm a bit leery; wish me luck!

5. I just ordered the very last Laura Ashley X UO Amelia Toile Poplin Dress and I'm a bit worried because it's a M/L US and I'm so sure it's going to be a tent on me. However, I love it so much I will wear my tent with pride when it arrives. I also got it for an amazing $30 CAD, so it is a dream dress regardless.


5 Things I Love: 07/26/19 | Jackie O My
Source: UO.
5 Things I Love: 07/26/19 | Jackie O My
Leaving you with Prismatic's Holographic Donuts because why not?

What are your favorite things this week?

2 comments

  1. Oh man, I love this post!
    Every photo just made me feel so relaxed. :)

    This week my favorite things were taking my nephews out to explore and making brownies!

    ADI IN PINKINSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a perfect day. I love brownies. Thank you so much for reading, Adi x

      Jackie

      Delete