Selkie: Meet Sophia

Monday 7 January 2019
Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My
Photos from Selkie.

     Get ready for the second of three whimsical photo shoots, because I'm not done sharing Selkie campaigns yet! This time, beautiful muse and Selkie girl Sophia Esperanza poses against a backdrop of gorgeous pastel bouquets.
As a Vegan activist, Sophia is not afraid to stand up for what she believes. Even with a hefty 3.5 Million following, no negative trolls or conservative comments will ever get in the way of her goal: Spreading awareness about animal cruelty.
Although I'm not vegan, I'm pretty passionate about ending animal cruelty myself, so I totally agree with Sophia's message. This campaign is so feminine, floral and perfect! I love the Pillow Trousers In Coconut personally, but you can check out the rest the campaign (and shop it too) here.


Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My

Selkie: Sophia | Jackie O My
Photos by Kimberley Gordon. Flowers by Jenn Sanchez. Makeup by Hayley Kassel. 

What do you think of this Selkie collection?

4 comments

  1. These are such dreamy pictures omg!

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pretty photos
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I think they're my favorite of the three Selkie campaigns I'm sharing here. I love flowers.

      Thanks for stopping by, Laura xo

      Delete