Brand Love: Selkie

Thursday 27 December 2018
Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

     Is this debut campaign from feminine brand Selkie giving you déjà-vu? If it reminds you of Wildfox, it has good reason to: it's a collection by Wildfox's co-founder and former creative director Kimberley Gordon.
Selkie is a whimsical, comfortable clothing line for women, comprised of unique T shirts, Sweat-suits and dresses made from deliciously soft fabrics. This vegan clothing is environmentally conscious and made in Los Angeles.
Mixing pastel hues, billowy fabrics and cute tees, and inspired by folklore, this collection is perfection to me. I absolutely adore the Wrap Dress In Water, which reminds me of Alice In Wonderland, but honestly I'd love if my entire closet were filled with Selkie.


Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My

Brand Love: Selkie | Jackie O My
Photos from Selkie.
What do you think of Selkie?

2 comments

  1. Ther clothes are in my style. Probably I do not have the mood all the time wearing such cute coloura picutres but mostly I would say yas. And this beautiful photosession I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Olivia! I know what you mean - seems my style changes day to day with my mood!

      Delete