5 Things I Love: 05/10/19

Wednesday 1 May 2019
5 Things I Love: 05/10/19 | Jackie O My

5 Things I Love: 05/10/19 | Jackie O My
Photo: Free People.
     The sun is finally out and my mood has been changing with the season. Does anyone else feel a lot more like themselves when the weather is sunny? I feel like my personality comes easier, like I don't have to try as hard to look nice and style my Instagram feed. I'm less unsure of myself as a person. Maybe winter is just the season of me trying to be something I'm not. Or maybe I just have a sunny disposition. Either way, spring is here and it is liberating.

Anyway, I've rounded up a fresh dose of cool things, and I'm serving them now. Check out the links below!

5 things I love:


1. I'm still loving all the new swimwear popping up, and colourful wetsuits always catch my eye. I love the Suka Wetsuit by Stone Fox Swim - the print is so fun.

2. I'm cultivating my earring collection at the moment. I want to have "nice" jewelry, not just sets from trendy teen shops that come on cardboard backing (not that there's anything wrong with that). I've already picked up some sweet little Michael Kors padlock earrings, but what do I have my eye on next? These dainty Baby Pearl Hoops from Catbird and the Lady Grey Multi Ring Hoops from UO.

3. I love chocolate, especially mousse. If you're like me, head over to Kate La Vie's blog to find a chocolate mousse with a twist: Vegan Chocolate Orange Mousse.

4. I loved Connie & Luna's Kyoto Green Tea Matcha Day Trip Itinerary. So magical! I would love to visit Kyoto one day.

5. I came across cool-girl brand Aya Muse and I am obsessed. The clothing is decidedly influencer-esque, trendy, and a dash of sexy. Scroll down for some more of their looks.


Aya Muse Lookbook

Aya Muse Lookbook

Aya Muse Lookbook

Aya Muse Lookbook

Aya Muse Lookbook
Photos from Aya Muse.
That's it for my fave things this week! What are yours?

No comments

Post a Comment