Five Things I Love: 02/01/19

Friday 1 February 2019
woman in beige slip dress and gold jewelry
Photos from Amber Sceats.
     As I've mentioned a few times in the past month, things are a  little hectic for me at the moment, and I don't always hit the deadlines I set. I'm sorry! However, one thing I'm always able to do is find a handful of gems on the internet that give me a glimmer of happiness, and I always have time to pass them along to you. So, read on dear friend, and find out which 5 Things I Love I've chosen for you today.

5 Things I Love:


1. I've been so obsessed with delicate gold jewelry lately. Last week, I discovered diverse jewelry brand Amber Sceats, and it feels like a breath of fresh air. Just look at these gorgeous photos from their 91210 Campaign, a personal favorite of mine - so understated and classy. Personally, I love the Matteo earrings and the Cara choker.

2. Lucy of Fashion Me Now has created an in-depth guided solution to a problem I've been facing here in chilly Canada my entire life: How to not look boring while beating the cold. Bless her for answering the real questions.

3. A Fabulous Fete has a recipe for your very own fresh homemade rosemary coconut oil mask. Perfect for skin ravaged by winter.

4. Carrie of Wish Wish Wish is taking on a skincare shakeup; essentially, she's experimenting with products to reach new levels of glowing complexion. 1. She already glows amazingly, and 2. I'm so interested in the results of the experiment. I'm feeling the need for a skincare shakeup myself. I will stay tuned.

5. DesignLoveFest attended a magical Lightbox party in LA, and their photos are a pastel dream. Def worth checking out the full post.


woman in gold jewelry

What are your favorite things this week?

No comments

Post a Comment