5 Things I Love: 09/03/18

Friday 9 March 2018
Hanging bamboo chair
Photo from SF Girl By Bay.

     Happy Friday! How has everyone's week been? My week was spent sick in bed with a cold, affording me lots of time to tinker with my blog design. But the sun is coming out and I'm feeling better, so I've rounded up 5 sunshiny things that match my mood this week. Check them out below!

5 Things I Love:


1. SF Girl By Bay found this Hanging Bamboo Chair at a flea market in France. While a bit out of my price range, it will make a beautiful addition to a lucky someone's home.

2. This Epsom Salt Soak from Reading My Tea Leaves looks so lovely!

3. The Minimalist Vegan wrote a really thoughtful article on applying minimalism to blogging. Find out how to create a body of work you're proud of here.

4. I'd Rather Dance With You by Kings Of Convenience has been keeping me cheerful while stuck indoors.
  
5. I absolutely love the color palette Honestly WTF chose for their DIY Wall Latch Hook Hanging.


5 Things I Love: 09/03/18
Photo from Honestly WTF.

What are your fave things this week?

No comments

Post a Comment