Brand Love: Camp Collection

No comments:
Camp Collection Lookbook

     It's been forever since I shared one of my favorite brands with you guys, so today I'm back with a retro Summercamp-inspired brand that I've loved for ages.

Camp Collection describes their clothing like this: "Inspired by the smell of fresh cut grass, color wars, contraband and that cute dude from Cabin 14, Camp Collection is a reminder to always blaze your own trail, regardless of where life's adventures take you." The cornerstones of Camp Collection are high-waisted track shorts and ringer tees; nostalgic, sporty, and comfy enough that you'll want to make them your official Summer uniform.

I absolutely love Camp Collection's aesthetic. My all time favorite lookbook is Friends Forever, and although it's from the Fall of '14, to me it's still fresh.


Camp Collection Lookbook

Camp Collection Lookbook

Camp Collection Lookbook

Camp Collection Lookbook

Camp Collection Lookbook

Camp Collection Lookbook

Camp Collection Lookbook
Photos from Camp Collection.

Are you digging these Summer camp vibes as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment