Innika Choo Summer 2017

No comments:
Innika Choo Summer 2017

     I was absolutely blown away today when I discovered Innika Choo's Summer 2017 collection. I'd never heard of the Australian-born designer before, and I honestly can't imagine why. Her style is perfection; this frilly, feminine collection incorporates pops of bold colour, giving the old-fashioned silhouettes fresh, unexpected life.


Innika Choo Summer 2017

Innika Choo Summer 2017

Innika Choo Summer 2017

My personal favourite pieces are the Broderie Anglaise Mini Smock in marigold and the Linen Bib Maxi Dress in milk rose. This dress is straight out of a Jane Austen fantasy. I'm in love.Broderie Anglaise Mini Smock Blouse
Innika Choo Linen Bib Maxi Dress
Photos from Innika Choo.
What do you think of this dreamy collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment