Bohemian In Lilac

Monday 26 June 2017
Bohemian In Lilac

     Another week is in full swing! Did anyone else feel like the weekend wasn't quite long enough? Today I'm back with another outfit post featuring a flowy dress I've just added to my wardrobe.

I fell in love with this dress when I visited one of my favorite local shops, Montrose & George. It's made by PS The Label, which I hadn't previously heard of, but they make some beautiful pieces. The material is so soft, almost silky, and I love the lilac color. I paired it with my trusty wedge heels and vegan leather bucket bag for an understated, casual look, keeping with that boho vibe. I kept my hair in loose waves to play up the carefree, effortless aspect.

Bohemian In Lilac





Dress - PS The Label ./ Shoes - American Eagle Outfitters./ Bag - Street Level.


Shop this look:


7 comments

  1. Nice dress, and it suits on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stunning! xx The dress goes so well with the brown shoes you've paired it with! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks so lovely on you! I am such a fan of maxi dresses and I love how minimalistic and chic this one is - such an effortless look.

    Rae | LFB Blogazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks so lovely on you! If you need short formal dress, see homecoming dresses 2017 here.

    ReplyDelete