Places To See: Spruce Collective

No comments:
Spruce Collective Shop

     I'm an explorer by nature; there is nothing I love more than spending an afternoon discovering a new place.

Today I visited an old favorite of mine: Local shop Spruce Collective. Created by four talented women, Spruce offers a wide range of vintage finds, quirky knick-knacks, indie fashions, and adorable greeting cards. Browsing through spruce is similar to happily wandering through your grandmother's attic; each charming item is fascinating in its own way.


Spruce Collective Shop

I previously wrote about Spruce's sister store, The Market, which is located directly across the street. The Market houses most of their vintage furniture and clothing, while Spruce contains most of their new clothing, artisan crafted goods, and cards.

Spruce Collective Shop

Spruce Collective Shop

Spruce Collective Shop

Spruce Collective Shop

Spruce Collective Shop

Spruce Collective Shop

Most of the clothing and jewelry sold at Spruce is designed by local designers and artisans. Styles tend to be pretty, vintage-inspired or bohemian pieces.

Whenever I stop by spruce, I usually leave with a greeting card, which I am a sucker for.

Spruce Collective has a great selection of cards and paper goods from companies such as Rifle Paper Co. and Acorn Atelier. I love buying them and sending posting them to surprise friends and family.


Spruce Collective Shop

If you're ever in the neighborhood, I recommend popping in to say hello. This shop is well worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment