Friday Favorites: 12/05/17

No comments:
Friday Favorites
Photos via Sugarhigh Lovestoned and A Pair & A Spare.

     Today, I'm introducing another new post series on the blog called Friday Favorites. Each Friday, I'll be sharing some of the things I'm loving right now, including what I've been reading and listening to. Basically, this series is just a quick and fun roundup of things I've saved throughout the week. Let's get to it!

To Want: I really want to get my hands on this tee from Sugarhigh Lovestoned.
To Listen: I have Even The Darkness Has Arms by The Barr Brothers on repeat today.
To Read: Right now I'm in the middle of Under Wildwood, and it's amazing. I'm devouring it.
To Make: This stunning floral vase wall DIY has me wanting to run out and buy roses.

What are your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment