Downtown Shopping Photo Diary

No comments:
Downtown Shopping Trip Photo Diary

     I remember buying disposable cameras when I was thirteen. That was the year I discovered photography; at least, if you can call snapping an entire roll of random pictures in fifteen minutes photography. 

Today, my sister and I took a little trip downtown. I haven't been there for the longest time, but I love browsing there. The refurbished historic buildings house all the most interesting shops. While admiring the beautiful whitewashed and brick and mortar exteriors, I was struck with the idea to turn my day into a photo diary. Unfortunately, my camera immediately died, so I had to make the best of my iPhone. Now, as I upload the pictures, I feel the same satisfaction I used to feel when picking up my developed pictures as a thirteen-year-old.

First, we went to Tracycakes for some coffee and cupcakes. This place makes the best cupcakes I've ever had in my life. They're amazing. 

Downtown Shopping Trip Photo Diary

Afterward, we went beauty product shopping in some local shops. There was an amazing selection of beauty products. I took pictures of everything I wanted to try. I could easily spend a fortune in one shop alone.


Sealuxe Beauty Rose Bath Tea
Sealuxe Rose Bath Tea.

Cobble Hill Soap
Cobble Hill Soap.

Kis-Met Bath Soak Salt
Kis-Met Salt Soak.

Kis-Met Bath Soak Salt
Kis-Met Salt Soak.

Harlow Body Butter
Harlow Body Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment