So Long, February

No comments:
Casual February Outfit

      I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by lately. Another chilly February is wrapping up, and I've been extra busy working on all my new year's goals. I've been surprisingly productive. Fingers crossed I keep the hustle up in March!

Today is very cold, but technically the new season is here. I'm always in the mood to wear pink in Spring. Paired with jeans, comfy boots and a wool hat, I'm feeling ready to take on the day.

Casual February Outfit

Casual February Outfit

Casual February Outfit

Casual February Outfit

Casual February Outfit

Casual February Outfit

Sweater - Garage Clothing./ Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters./ Boots - American Eagle Outfitters./ Bag - Street Level./ Hat - Bebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment