Snowed In

No comments:
Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

     Just a week ago, it seemed like Spring was nearing. Now I'm snowed in, with the drifts up to my knees.

The trees are dripping with icicles, and the whole world is shimmering like crystal today. Not only that, but it is cold. Accordingly, I bundled up in my favorite cardigan, which I received for Christmas. To take these pictures, I had to shovel a path to my backyard, but I say it was worth it. Of course, I still had to run back inside to warm up.


Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

Casual Winter Outfit For Snow

Cardigan - Abercrombie & Fitch./ Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters./ Shirt - Aerie./ Boots - American Eagle Outfitters./ Hat - Abercrombie & Fitch./ Gloves - Abercrombie & Fitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment