First Snow

No comments:
Casual Snow Day Outfit

          I live! I haven't done a blog post in quite a while. My schedule has been so full of holidays and other engagements, I haven't had time to think about fashion or blogging at all. However, when the first soft flurries of the new year fell today, I knew it was time to compose an outfit post once more.

Winter is one of my favorite seasons (tied with fall!), partly because of the slouchy, warm sweaters and comfy boots I love to bundle up in. The icy landscape is beautiful, and when the frozen air fills my lungs, I feel alive.

Casual Snow Day Outfit

Casual Snow Day Outfit

Casual Snow Day Outfit

Casual Snow Day Outfit

Casual Snow Day Outfit

I hope if the snow is falling wherever you are, you feel equally warm and cozy.

Sweater - Garage Clothing./ Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters./ Scarf - Garage Clothing./ Boots - American Eagle Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment