A Touch Of Gold

No comments:
Casual Winter Skirt Outfit

     Although February is almost halfway through, the snow remains, so to me, it's still winter. During the winter season, I try to incorporate a little shimmer into my look each day, be it the rose gold flecks in my nail polish or my favorite gold damask skirt. 

Tights paired with a skirt creates one of my favorite silhouettes, and my boots and soft, oversized scarf ensure I'll still be cozy and warm. I'm ready to embrace this winter wonderland.


Casual Winter Skirt Outfit

Casual Winter Skirt Outfit

Casual Winter Skirt Outfit

Casual Winter Skirt Outfit

Casual Winter Skirt Outfit

Cardigan - Abercrombie & Fitch./ Shirt - Aerie./ Skirt - Abercrombie & Fitch./ Tights - Aerie./ Boots - American Eagle Outfitters./ Scarf - Garage Clothing./

No comments:

Post a Comment