Summer of Love

No comments:

Casual 70's Inspired Summer Outfit

     I was excited to see the Tripod I ordered was delivered today! Yay! I've been wanting to take my own Outfit Of The Day photos for years but never got up enough nerve to actually spend money on equipment. I couldn't wait to get outside and shoot this post.

It was very hot today, so I wore denim shorts and a light cotton top from Wildfox. I wanted to go for a nice late 60s/early 70s vibe to match the retro design of the tee, so I paired it with my favorite heart sunglasses, which always make me feel like it's the Summer of love.


Casual 70's Inspired Summer Outfit

Casual 70's Inspired Summer Outfit

Casual 70's Inspired Summer Outfit

I hadn't anticipated having much trouble figuring out where to stand, but I was concentrating so hard on it that I forgot to smile. Whoops! It didn't help that neighbours kept walking by and I felt a little silly posing in the street. Nevertheless, I'd say it's a good first effort.

Dream Of Me Top - Wildfox Couture./ Shorts, Sandals, and Heart Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters./

No comments:

Post a Comment